zondag 27 maart 2016

my view on refugees,

People on their way.

... there is nothing weird as people on the move, the refugees of today is not so strange, it is a phenomenon what allways happen. And then I also thing of Hanibal Barkas from the 2 th century. He was also on the move, enduring all weather and mountains.



People moved from Ireland to the USA, European moved to Canada and Australia. So nothing strange on the Syrian flight to happiness.

People dont do this because of the fun, it is needed for the society to grow. I also traveld a lot an it brought to wonderfull places. If I could I would travel again, to London, Creta. I have money enough and ID cart. But at the end I think I stay at the institute, because dreaming about helps also to learn.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten